BF Global Logistics offers cross-docking services to our clients. Cross-docking is an efficient process by which freight is moved point of origin to end customer with little to no handling in between, virtually eliminating downtime associated with excessive shipping and handling procedures. This solution is great for time-sensitive materials and organizations concerned with optimizing customer satisfaction.
Supported by BF Global Logistics’ global network, our high-end facility, IT solutions and European transport services, our cross-docking solutions allow our customer’s product to flow directly where it is needed for improved cycle-time and cost effectiveness. Our solutions are customized to meet your exact requirements to provide our customers greater flexibility in responding to changing market conditions.
BF Global Logistics’ clients who take advantage of our cross-docking services do so for several reasons, including:
- Reduce shipping, handling and labor costs
- Reduce costs associated with long warehouse stay
- Improve turn-around time to end consumer
- Reduce retail real estate costs associated with onsite storage
- Reducing damage
- Reducing burden on infrastructure
- Consolidated shipments to customer