Privacy Statement BF Global Logistics BV
May 25, 2018
By means of this privacy statement we would like to inform you that the personal data that you entrust to us are safe with us, that we handle it with care and that we use them according to the law. In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we process from you, for what purpose and what rights you have. This privacy statement applies to the entire organization and all locations.
BF Global Logistics B.V.
5047 TM Tilburg
Personal Data we process
BF Global Logistics BV processes your personal data by using our services and/or because you provide it to us. We process the following personal data:
• Name and surname
• Address information (business)
• Telephone number (business)
• E-mail address (business)
• IP address
• Other personal data that you actively provide to us for the execution of the given assignment, in correspondence or by a profile created by us on our website
The purpose and basis for processing personal data
BF Global Logistics BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• To collect or deliver goods and services to you,
• To inform you about changes to our services and products,
• To comply with the legal obligation.
BF Global Logistics BV does not store personal data any longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or is required under the law. If we want to keep (parts of) your personal data longer, we will always request approval.
Our website uses technical and functional cookies. We also use analytical cookies, which do not infringe your privacy. Cookies are small files that we can store information in so that you do not have to fill them in every time. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They make sure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preference settings.
Social media buttons are also included on our website. We use tracking cookies for this purpose, where only the IP address is recorded.
You can disable the placing of cookies via your browser, but some settings of our website will no longer function optimally.
Provision to other companies or institutions
In general, we do not share personal data with third parties, except as necessary for:
• The execution of the service for which you hire us
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect our rights, our property and security
Changes to this privacy statement
BF Global Logistics B.V. reserves the right to make changes to this privacy statement.
Rights concerning your data .
You have the following rights:
• To receive explanations about what personal data we have and what we do with them
• To inspect the exact personal data we have
• To correct any mistakes
• To allow the deletion of personal data
• The withdrawal of consent
• To object to a particular use
• The transfer of your personal data to yourself or to a third party
Please note that you always clearly indicate who you are, so that we are sure that we do not modify or delete any data from the wrong person.
You can submit a request for inspection, correction, deletion and/or data transfer of your personal data to us via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
BF Global Logistics BV takes appropriate measures to protect the personal information you provide against loss, unauthorized access, unsolicited disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you have the impression that your data is not securely secured, you can report it digitally via the email address: email@example.com
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to make a complaint to the National Supervisor, the authority personal data.